Mental resilience - success strategies for tough times
+++ Diese Veranstaltung wird auf den 05.04.2022 verschoben +++
Save the date - weitere Informationen folgen in Kürze
Mental or psychological resilience is defined as an individual's ability to successfully adapt to life tasks in the face of social disadvantage or highly adverse conditions. Adversity and stress can come in the shape of family or relationship problems, health problems, or workplace or financial worries, among others.
By attending this Mental resilience masterclass, you will:
- Learn how to perform well and feel more positive in any pressure situation
- Discover a powerful technique to build lasting inner confidence at work and socially
- Learn how 'high achievers' benefit from the '5 pillars of mental resilience'
- Practice relaxation techniques to help you manage stress
- Learn a technique to quickly change from a negative to a positive mind-set
- Learn how top achievers visualise professionally using NLP techniques
John Dabrowski is a qualified NLP practitioner and NLP coach. His inspirational, thought provoking, entertaining and content-rich "Mental Resilience" series of keynote speeches, seminars and masterclasses are regularly accredited by delegates as the inspiration for dramatic improvement and success. Delegates leave his events with secrets and tools to develop their business, their management skills and to achieve immediate, sustained business and personal growth.